- For once, Kingdoms and Castles makes Taxes in a game very easy to set up and monitor. All you need to do is click on your Throne Room and change the rate at which you want to tax your citizens. All you need to do is click on your Throne Room and change the rate at which you want to tax your citizens.
What is a good tax rate for kingdoms and castles?
Aside from underpopulated wage-heavy areas, 10%-15% is usually reasonable after the buildings are constructed.
How do you make money in kingdoms and castles?
Trade. With the release of version 109 ( “Merchants and Ports” ) it is now possible to earn gold through trade. The player can now build a Dock which can store resources. Every now and then a foreign merchant will visit the dock and the player can sell resources to the merchant.
How much money is kingdoms and castles?
Kingdoms and Castles doesn’t have appear to have a whole lot of depth, simulation-wise, but it’s damn enjoyable, charming as heck, and priced at an extremely reasonable $10 on GoG and Steam.
How do you get rid of unusable stones in kingdoms and castles?
Unusable Stone (black stone) can only be removed by building a Rock Removal which requires Gold and Tools forged by a Blacksmith. Empty Caves can be removed using Rock Removal as well.
What does the witch do in kingdoms and castles?
The witch can be talked to and depending on how the relationship goes she’ll work with you and provide access to powerful spells, or she’ll curse your kingdom. Old saves will get a witch placed as well (if there is room). Maps now spawn with empty caves. Like the witch, old saves will get caves and wolves when loaded.
Can my laptop run kingdoms and castles?
Minimum: OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (64-bit) Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 2.5GHz. Memory: 4 GB RAM.
Can you play kingdoms and castles multiplayer?
Unfortunately, multiplayer isn’t feasible. Making sure things were balanced gameplay-wise for multiplayer and testing for bugs in the network code would also be a big task (and one we’d have to repeat for every update).
How do you get into the kingdoms and castles beta?
Here’s how to try it:
- Select Kingdoms and Castles in your library, right click it and hit properties.
- In the menu that pops up click the “Betas” tab.
- Select “next-version-preview-” in the dropdown menu. Your game will update to the latest beta of the new update.
- NOTE: No code is necessary.