- (PURTA): PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE. PO BOX 280704. HARRISBURG PA 17128-0704.
- Withholding Reconciliation Statement: PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE. PO BOX 280904. HARRISBURG PA 17128-0904.
- Withholding: PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE. BUREAU OF INDIVIDUAL TAXES. PO BOX 280509.
- Notices and Assessments: PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE. PO BOX 280904.
How do you file a PA state tax return?
- How to file your Pennsylvania state tax. You have a few options for filing your state income tax returns. First, you can go the old-school route by filling out a paper copy of Form PA-40, which you can download from the Department of Revenue’s website or request by calling 1-800-362-2050.
Where do I mail my pa 40ES payment?
If you do not receive your preprinted PA-40ES(I) returns or they are lost or damaged, you may use a PA-40ESR and write to the PA Department of Revenue, Bureau of Individual Taxes, Examination Division, Dept. 280510, Harrisburg, PA 17128-0510 to request another set of preprinted forms.
What do I send with my PA tax return?
Do not mail a photocopy of your PA-40 or a copy of your electronic PA tax return. Federal Forms, W-2, 1099-R, 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC. Photocopies of your Form(s) W-2 (be sure the information is legible), or your actual Form(s) W-2. Include a statement to list and total your other taxable compensation.
Where do I send my local tax return?
What address do I send my return to?
- Refund/Credit. HAB-EIT. PO Box 25160. Lehigh Valley, PA 18002.
- Payment. HAB-EIT. PO Box 25158. Lehigh Valley, PA 18002.
- No Payment/No Refund. HAB-EIT. PO Box 25159. Lehigh Valley, PA 18002.
How do I send my tax return by mail?
Use the U.S. Postal Service® to mail your tax return, get proof that you mailed it, and track its arrival at the IRS. Mailing Tips
- Send to the Correct Address. Check the IRS website for where to mail your tax return.
- Use Correct Postage. Weigh your envelope and apply the right amount of postage.
- Meet the Postmark Deadline.
Can I mail my tax return in a regular envelope?
Yes, you can fold your return to put it in an envelope. When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s. Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.
What is a PA 40ES form?
DECLARATION OF ESTIMATED. PERSONAL INCOME TAX (PA-40 ES) Use the 2021 Form PA-40 ES-I to make your quarterly estimated payment of tax owed. Do not use this voucher for any other purpose.
Who do I make the check out to for PA state taxes?
Make the check or money order payable to the PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE. Please write on the check or money order: The last four digits of the primary taxpayer’s SSN; ● “2018 PA-40”; and ● Daytime telephone number of the taxpayer(s).
How do I pay my pa estimated taxes?
How do I file estimated payments? 1-800-2PAYTAX (272-9829). To file estimated payments by mail, use Form PA-40ES for individuals and Form PA-40ES (F/C) for fiduciaries. My income consists of Social Security, a pension and some interest income.
How do I contact the Department of Revenue?
For more information:
- Visit our website.
- Call our Contact Center at (617) 887-6367 or (800) 392-6089.
How do I contact PA Department of Revenue?
For Personal Income Tax inquiries call (717) 787-8201, for Business Tax inquiries call (717) 787-1064 and for Property Tax/ Rent Rebate program inquiries call 1-888-222-9190, for Inheritance Tax inquiries call (717) 787-8327, for Realty Transfer Tax inquiries call (717) 783-8104.
Do I have to file a PA tax return?
Every resident, part-year resident or nonresident individual must file a Pennsylvania Income Tax Return (PA-40) when he or she realizes income generating $1 or more in tax, even if no tax is due (e.g., when an employee receives compensation where tax is withheld).