Skip to content
- Listing of Contents (Table Of) First Commandment: You must never outshine the master.
- Second Rule: You should never place too much reliance in your friends
- Instead, you should learn how to exploit your adversaries.
- The third rule is to keep your ambitions a secret.
- The fourth rule is that you should always speak less than is required.
- The fifth rule is that your reputation is everything
- You must protect it with your life.
- Law 6: Pay attention to the court at all cost