Mailing Address – Individual/Fiduciary Income Tax
- 500 and 500 EZ. (refunds and no balance due) Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740380.
- 500 and 500 EZ. (payments) Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740399.
- 500 ES. Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740319.
- 501 and 501X Fiduciary. Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740316.
- Georgia Dept of Revenue. PO Box 740380. Atlanta, GA 30374-0380. E-filed Returns – Payment Due. If mailing a payment for a tax return that has been electronically filed, complete Form 525-TV Payment Voucher and include a check or money order. Mail the Form 525-TV and payment to: Georgia Department of Revenue. Processing Center.
What do I send with my Georgia tax return?
Make your checks or money order payable to the Georgia Department of Revenue. Fill out your check or money order correctly. Verify that the written and numerical amounts match, include taxpayer name(s), address, account #/SSN, and tax year. Cut the payment voucher along the dotted lines.
Can I still mail my 2019 tax return?
Yes. You can even still efile until Oct 16. You have 3 years to file for a refund.
Can I mail my tax return in a regular envelope?
Yes, you can fold your return to put it in an envelope. When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s. Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.
Do I need to attach a copy of my federal return to my state return?
You should include the 2nd federal return copy with your state return to mail in. Most states require you to mail in a copy of your Federal Return with your state return.
How do I send my tax return by mail?
Use the U.S. Postal Service® to mail your tax return, get proof that you mailed it, and track its arrival at the IRS. Mailing Tips
- Send to the Correct Address. Check the IRS website for where to mail your tax return.
- Use Correct Postage. Weigh your envelope and apply the right amount of postage.
- Meet the Postmark Deadline.
Can I still file my 2019 taxes electronically in 2021?
Answer: Yes, you can file an original Form 1040 series tax return electronically using any filing status. Filing your return electronically is faster, safer and more accurate than mailing your tax return because it’s transmitted electronically to the IRS computer systems.
How many stamps do I need for a tax return envelope?
Affix the correct postage. Some tax returns include many forms and require additional postage. For First-Class letter-sized envelopes, one ounce is 55 cents and 15 cents for each additional ounce. A two-ounce letter-sized envelope is 70 cents.
How do I write the address on an envelope?
Addressing an Envelope
- Recipient’s name.
- Business’s name (if applicable)
- Street address (with apartment or suite number)
- City, State and ZIP code (on the same line)*