- Mail this return in the enclosed envelope. Please include your return, payment made payable to Oklahoma Tax Commission, balance sheet, and schedules A, B, C, and D. Please Mail To: Oklahoma Tax Commission Franchise Tax Post Office Box 26930 Oklahoma City, OK 73126-0930 Phone Number for Assistance – (405) 521-3160
How do I send my tax return by mail?
Use the U.S. Postal Service® to mail your tax return, get proof that you mailed it, and track its arrival at the IRS. Mailing Tips
- Send to the Correct Address. Check the IRS website for where to mail your tax return.
- Use Correct Postage. Weigh your envelope and apply the right amount of postage.
- Meet the Postmark Deadline.
Can I mail my tax return in a regular envelope?
Yes, you can fold your return to put it in an envelope. When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s. Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.
How do I send documents to the IRS?
Visit www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov or call 877-777-4778. Complete this form, and mail or fax it to us within 30 days from the date of this notice. If you use the enclosed envelope, be sure our address shows through the window.
How do I know if the IRS received my tax return by mail?
If you are expecting a refund you can check the IRS website Where’s My Refund 4 weeks after mailing your return. After 2-3 weeks have passed you may also call the IRS customer service line at 1 800 829 1040 to inquire regarding the status of your return.
Is the IRS picking up mail?
We’re open and processing mail, tax returns, payments, refunds and correspondence. However, COVID-19 continues to cause delays in some of our services.
How do I file tax return?
2. Online: Enter the relevant data directly online at e-filing portal and submit it. Taxpayer can file ITR 1 and ITR 4 online.
- PAN will be auto-populated.
- Select ‘Assessment Year’
- Select ‘ITR Form Number’
- Select ‘Filing Type’ as ‘Original/Revised Return’
- Select ‘Submission Mode’ as ‘Prepare and Submit Online’
How many stamps do I need for a tax return envelope?
Affix the correct postage. Some tax returns include many forms and require additional postage. For First-Class letter-sized envelopes, one ounce is 55 cents and 15 cents for each additional ounce. A two-ounce letter-sized envelope is 70 cents.
Do you have to send your W2 with your tax return?
You don’t need to send your Forms W-2 to the IRS and should keep them in a safe place with a copy of your tax return.
How do I send mail?
- Step 1: Choose Envelope or Postcard. When mailing a letter or postcard, postage cost depends on the size and shape of the mailpiece.
- Step 2: Address Your Mail.
- Step 3: Calculate & Apply Postage.
- Step 4: Send Your Mail.