- Gun legislation in Ukraine Contents. Sole in Ukraine are weapons completely unrestricted by law
- This makes Ukraine the only country in Europe. The Order No. 622 issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs governs anything and everything that has to do with guns
- Possession of firearms. As of the 31st of July in 2018, there were a total of 892,854 firearms registered in Ukraine, as indicated by the database maintained by the National Police of Ukraine
Is it legal to own a gun in Ukraine?
- Sole in Ukraine are weapons completely unrestricted by law; this makes Ukraine the only country in Europe.
- Order No.
- 622 of the Ministry of Internal Affairs governs everything that has to do with guns and their connected accessories.
- Citizens are allowed to possess rifles and shotguns that do not entirely automatically fire their ammunition as long as they are stored safely while they are not in use.
What kinds of guns are used in Ukraine?
- Guns in Ukraine May 29, 2014Ian McCollum Commentary59 The vast majority of the firearms that have been discovered in the ongoing battles in Ukraine are variants of the AK family of weapons; however, there have also been sightings of several other, less frequent types of weapons.
- After doing some research, I came across images of a broad range of firearms, the most majority of which were AK-47s; however, I did find other types of weapons as well.
What is Ukraine’s problem with guns?
For a very long time, Ukraine has had a complicated relationship with firearms. Throughout the entirety of its post-Soviet existence, it has been the only nation in Europe without legislation restricting the civilian possession of guns. This is due to the fact that the Soviet Union did not have any such laws.
What is the law of Ukraine on export control?
- ″Export Controls: Law of Ukraine ″On State Control of International Transfers of Goods Designated for Military Purposes and Dual-Use Goods″″ ″Export Controls: Law of Ukraine ″On State Control of International Transfers of Goods Designated for Military Purposes and Dual-Use Goods″ Index of National Export Control Systems may be found in the online database maintained by the SIPRI Arms Control and Non-Proliferation Programme.