How do you check the status of Your Arkansas state tax refund?
- To check the status of your state refund online, visit the “Where’s My Refund?” page on the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration’s website. Enter the primary filer’s Social Security number or IRS Taxpayer Identification Number as listed on your state tax return and the expected refund amount as noted on your return.
Where is my Arkansas state refund check?
Where’s My Arkansas State Refund?
- State: Arkansas.
- Refund Status Website: https://www.atap.arkansas.gov/_/
- Refund Status Phone Support: 1-800-882-9275 (toll-free) or 501-682-1100.
- Hours: Mon. – Fri. 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Email Tax Support: [email protected]
- 2020 State Tax Filing Deadline: May 17, 2021.
Where is my refund check?
Where’s My Refund? Step-by-Step Timeline of your Tax Refund
- Step 1: Prepare your tax return. Using TaxAct, all you need to do is answer simple questions.
- Step 2: File your tax return.
- Step 3: TaxAct sends your tax return to the IRS.
- Step 4: The IRS processes your tax return.
- Step 5: Wait for your refund.
Why is my state tax refund taking so long?
If your state refund is taking longer to arrive than your federal refund, remember that each state has its own processing protocols and security measures, some of which may require more time than the federal process.
Who do I call about Arkansas state taxes?
State Tax Forms Phone: Arkansas Revenue Office, 870-932-2716 (Jonesboro) 1-800-882-9275 (Little Rock) Email: [email protected]
Why is Arkansas refund taking so long?
What can cause a delay in my Arkansas refund? If the department needs to verify information reported on your return or request additional information, the process will take longer. Math errors in your return or other adjustments. Your return was missing information or incomplete.
When can I expect my refund in 2020?
When to Expect Your Refund Refunds are generally issued within 21 days of when you electronically filed your tax return or 42 days of when you filed paper returns. If it’s been longer, find out why your refund may be delayed or may not be the amount you expected.
What are the 3 steps to Where’s my refund?
Where’s My Refund? has a tracker that displays progress through 3 stages: (1) Return Received, (2) Refund Approved and (3) Refund Sent. You will get personalized refund information based on the processing of your tax return.
Did not receive my IRS refund check?
If you lost your refund check, you should initiate a refund trace:
- Call us at 800-829-1954 (toll-free) and either use the automated system or speak with an agent.
- However, if you filed a married filing jointly return, you can’t initiate a trace using the automated systems.
What comes after processing tax return?
Most refunds will be issued in less than 21 days. You can start checking the status of your refund within 24 hours after you have e-filed your return. Remember, the fastest way to get your refund is to e-file and choose direct deposit.
Is there a delay in tax refunds for 2020?
Be aware that the IRS is still facing a backlog of unprocessed individual returns, 2020 returns with errors and amended returns that require corrections or special handling. And while refunds typically take around 21 days to process, the IRS says delays could be up to 120 days.
How long will my refund say processing?
The IRS says: It should take 21 days to issue a refund once it has been processed. If it has been longer than this, several factors may be holding it up. Before you start to panic, take into consideration the process and what is going on with your paperwork.
What does it mean when it says your refund is still being processed 2020?
If your tax return status is “Still Being Processed” your tax return could be essentially on hold until the IRS corrects any issues and/or gets the additional information from you to continue processing your return.
How do I contact the IRS in Arkansas?
Call the Taxpayer Advocate Service at 202-803-9800 or 877-777-4778.
How can I speak to a person at the IRS?
How to speak directly to an IRS agent
- Call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 during their support hours.
- Select your language, pressing 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- Press 2 for questions about your personal income taxes.
- Press 1 for questions about a form already filed or a payment.
- Press 3 for all other questions.
What is the IRS number to talk to a live person?
Contact an IRS customer service representative to correct any agency errors by calling 800-829-1040. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, unless otherwise noted (see telephone assistance for more information).