Mailing Address – Individual/Fiduciary Income Tax
- 500 and 500 EZ. (refunds and no balance due) Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740380.
- 500 and 500 EZ. (payments) Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740399.
- 500 ES. Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740319.
- 501 and 501X Fiduciary. Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740316.
- Individual/Fiduciary. Income Tax Form. Mailing Address. 500 and 500 EZ. (refunds and no balance due) Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740380. Atlanta, GA 30374-0380.
Where do I mail my state tax return in Georgia?
What address do I send my state return too in GA?
- 500 and 500 EZ (refunds and no balance due) Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740380. Atlanta, GA 30374-0380.
- 500 and 500 EZ (payments) Georgia Dept. of Revenue. PO Box 740399. Atlanta, GA 30374-0399. https://dor.georgia.gov/mailing-address-individualfiduciary-income-tax.
What do I send with my Georgia tax return?
Make your checks or money order payable to the Georgia Department of Revenue. Fill out your check or money order correctly. Verify that the written and numerical amounts match, include taxpayer name(s), address, account #/SSN, and tax year. Cut the payment voucher along the dotted lines.
How do I contact Georgia Tax Center?
For general information, taxpayer assistance or refund inquiry, you may call Taxpayer Information Programs and Services (TIPS) at 1-877-423-6711.
Can I still mail my 2019 tax return?
Yes. You can even still efile until Oct 16. You have 3 years to file for a refund.
Can I mail my tax return in a regular envelope?
Yes, you can fold your return to put it in an envelope. When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s. Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.
Do I need to attach a copy of my federal return to my state return?
You should include the 2nd federal return copy with your state return to mail in. Most states require you to mail in a copy of your Federal Return with your state return.
Do I need to attach my W 2 to my 1040?
Do not attach correspondence or other items unless required to do so. Attach Forms W-2 and 2439 to the front of Form 1040. If you received a Form W-2c (a corrected Form W-2), attach your original Forms W-2 and any Forms W-2c. Attach Forms W-2G and 1099-R to the front of Form 1040 if tax was withheld.
Where do I mail my Georgia Form 500 NOL?
This form must be filed with the Georgia Department of Revenue, N.O.L. Section, P.O.Box 49432, Atlanta, Georgia 30359-1432.
Does Georgia file state taxes?
Georgia State Income Tax Returns for Tax Year 2021 (January 1 – Dec. 31, 2021) can be completed and e -Filed now with an IRS or Federal Income Tax Return. The Georgia tax filing and tax payment deadline is April 18, 2022.
How long does it take for Georgia state tax return?
Most error free, electronically filed returns are processed within 5 business days of receiving the return and most refunds are issued within 21 days from the date a taxpayer files their return.